Twitlog

    Sunday, July 19, 2009

    many goodbyes


    oh man, this is it. flight to london leaves at 5pm. i've packed everything n i think i'm ready, physically..

    mentally, i'm not so sure.. i dont know how well i'll cope there, the food, the culture, the people, the language. and also the people and things i'm leaving behind. i know its just 5 weeks, but still, it's a freaking long time if u wanna think about it..

    my 42 inch tv, my wii, my bed, my fluffy pillows, my high speed broadband connection, my volleyball, my pots and pans, my everything.... this is goodbye ok? dont miss me too much..

    my friends - grace, fiona, yy, bernice, jolynn... gonna miss u girls to bits.

    my new found friends in netherlands whom i feel like i've know for years - floris, janneke, klaziena, karin (and the whole committee), sam, balqis, akshay (i'm spelling his name right here), victor, andres, young, amr, and the list goes on and on.. you people are huge part of my life!

    my volleyball mates - saidhbhe, christin, lydia, denise, deb, kat, marion, katrina, arianna, clair and yes of course alot more... miss playing vball with u all for almost the whole part of summer

    of course my family, thanks for letting me go..

    man, this sounds like an Oscar... or some kinda sad farewell.

    whatever it is.. thanks guys for helping me out one way or another.. it sucks to leave n i'm afraid to bits but i guess i'll just move forward for now.. i'll try to update as often as i can!

    see you again! jumpa lagi! zai jian! adios! ciao! tot ziens! au revoir! sayonara! slan! and of course, namaste!

    1 comment:

    z.ky said...

    Omg!! Have fun and be careful! Since you'll be without TV, internet, etc., think of it as a detox holiday! It will certainly be healthy not to be glued in front of a screen all of the time! I'm so excited and scared for you too. Did you learn some Nepali? :D