Twitlog

    Thursday, June 11, 2009

    More curry puffs - Fundraising Stage 3


    Today, I made curry puffs again. I swear I have a backache from standing too long now.. So here I am lying down on the bed, probably gonna fall asleep soon cos I'm always sleepy like that. I still have more dough to roll out another 12 curry puffs, or if my business instincts kick, I might make 16? I have more than enough chicken curry anyway..

    So pictures will come up soon. And after procrastinating for so long for this, I'm finally gonna bring the curry puffs over to charlie's or langkawi or (hilan) LOL to see if they can help me sell them. Long story short, I just need a resource to sell them!

    Anyway I sold 10 curry puffs to a boy last week so my fundraising total is now ...

    345 + 25 = 370 euro

    Great, about 1130 euro to go..

    Cant give up... and cant procrastinate no more...

    Fundraising aside, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to skip the pre-departure workshop on the 4th of July. shite la right.. thats like the ultimate opportunity to go meet the other volunteers and yet I'm not in Dublin right at that date.. hmm...

    2 comments:

    PRINCESS TT said...

    psst wenyen, when are you leaving for nepal?!

    the.traveller said...

    hello princess.. am leavin on the 19th, 4 days from now