Twitlog

    Wednesday, July 22, 2009

    Nepal

    hey ppl, just a short update now waiting to board my flight for a mountain sort of experience..

    nepal so far is okay..myfirst day here was terrible to say the least,never felt so down in my life before.. sigh.like i couldnt sleep and kept thinking of familiar things n stuff.. but yesterday and today has been great so far, i’m able to sleep ..

    i cant freaking log into my facebook account damn it.. n this space bar doesnt work.. (i’m inthe internet cafe)

    i wanna check my facebook inbox !!!!!!!!!

    ok my time is almost up! might go trekking this weekend. yes, me, trekking,lol! and also theres supposed to be a full solar eclipse of the sun now.. but its still bright.

    anyway, catch up with u all later on.. i’ll see if i can go online again. been trying to buy those simcard with internet but i havent gotten them yet!

    namaste people!!!!


    No comments: